Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hallelujah.

Friends,

I'm gonna keep it brief, and save the rest for when I can see straight.
We made it to our final destination today after about 42 hours of travel. All of our bags made it, a bit rummaged through, and someone took the liberty to borrow some cash from Jared's bag, but I'm sure they will return it when they're done. All in all, it went pretty darn well for traveling all the way around the world.

We are here, we are safe, and we have been welcomed by warm friends. they took us out for dinner tonight, and we ate teriyaki snails and quail eggs on a stick for our very first meal....it was actually really good. We will rest tomorrow, then begin figuring out a weekly schedule and agenda for our time here.

I don't know how I am still awake honestly. The videos still won't upload, but I got close today. Keep faith.

We have felt your prayers, and we know, and are so thankful, we aren't alone in all of this. I can't express how good it is to finally be here, and we are so excited for what God has in store.

Let the adventure begin. Stay tuned for more.

J^2





1 comment:

  1. that room looks like every room I've been in in southeast asia. lol. also, I promise I won't be the comment happy person. Can't be THAT person.

    ReplyDelete